Monumental is looking for a Manager, Analytics and Data Science to join our team. We are passionate about using analytics to understand and delight our players.
Monumental is an independent game development studio based in Austin, Texas. We are self-funded, and use our endless creative freedom to explore new ways to play. We take smart risks.
We experiment and adapt continuously to create new experiences to delight our audiences. We learn quickly.
We play well together in a creative, entrepreneurial environment, and help each other achieve our big dreams. We share.
About this Role
You will have the opportunity to assemble your team and create an analytics solution spanning across our games on both mobile and pc. You will partner with product managers, game designers, and business leaders to make decisions that improve the player experience and maximize business results.
If you like working in a collaborative atmosphere with a top-notch team, this is the place for you.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of work experience in data science, machine learning or analytics roles
- 1+ years of work experience in people management
- Experience with some or all of the following within games: player behavioral analysis, simulation, machine learning, predictive modeling, statistics, experiment design, data visualization
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and executing against a roadmap of strategic initiatives
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
If this sounds interesting, please drop us a resume!
- Monumental is located in Austin, Texas; we are happy to relocate you here on our dime, or you may work remotely
- Candidates must be legally able to work for Monumental, LLC, a U.S.-based company
Full Covid-19 vaccination is required to work in Monumental's Austin office.