Monumental is seeking a Senior Producer for our suite of online multiplayer CCGs (Collectible Card Games). This role will project manage the development cycles of our CCG products by coordinating the cross-functional departments responsible for game production. You are an empathetic and realistic optimist who will put in place processes and tools that will make your team efficient and effective
Monumental is an independent game development studio based in Austin, Texas. We are self-funded, and use our endless creative freedom to explore new ways to play. We take smart risks.
We experiment and adapt continuously to create new experiences to delight our audiences. We learn quickly.
We play well together in a creative, entrepreneurial environment, and help each other achieve our big dreams. We share.
- 5+ years of production experience on game development projects that includes Mobile games
- You have expertise across various production methodologies and tools such as Jira
- You are able to effectively communicate across teams, development disciplines, management, and external partners (both verbal and written)
- Proficient in either MS Office or Google Workspace products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, other languages a plus
- Own and drive scheduling across multiple games and projects; plan road maps and optimize resource allocation to achieve goals
- Be a catalyst for game teams to drive execution for multiple projects that are in different stages of development
- Manage delivery of outsourced work to hit timelines and quality requirements
- Track and report on progress, status and risk in a simple and easily understandable format
- Manage releases across multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Steam, Web, etc.
- Evaluate and optimize process and practices
- Actively play online collectible card games (CCG’s)
- JIRA and Confluence expertise
- Have worked with multiple different disciplines: Art, Sound, Engineering, Design
- Scrum master certification
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental coverage
- Open paid time off policy
- Monumental is located in Austin, Texas; we are happy to relocate you here on our dime, or you may work remotely
- Candidates must be legally able to work for Monumental, LLC, a U.S.-based company
If this sounds interesting, please drop us a resume!
For more information, visit our website at http://www.monumental.io.
Full Covid-19 vaccination is required to work in Monumental's Austin office.
Monumental LLC is an equal opportunity employer.